No house is perfect. That is why a home inspection within your option period is necessary to find important issues and/or problems with the home or commercial property that you plan to purchase. A thorough inspection will not only uncover obvious issues, but hidden problems that are not always visible without the proper tools and training.
Buying a new home and don’t think you need an inspection? Think again! Our inspectors will find issues that the builder’s inspectors missed. Small areas missing caulk, improper flashing or framing issues are all items that are better caught before closing and before they cost you money. One year/anniversary inspections are also recommended before your builder’s warranty runs out.
Ask about discounted rates for anniversary inspections if we performed the original inspection.
All Austinspect inspectors are active members of TPREIA (Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association) and InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) as well as being state certified through TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission).
* Austinspect hires only experienced, professional and thorough property inspection specialists that have gone through professional training in the classroom and field training.
* In addition to inspectors that meet or exceed industry standards, Austinspect offers a 90 day guarantee with every inspection.
* Austinspect is fully insured. All TX inspectors are required to be insured. Be sure that yours is!
* Austinspect is licensed through Building Performance Institute to perform Austin's required ECAD audits. See pricing page for info.
* No need to make multiple phone calls. Austinspect is licensed to perform termite inspections. We can perform your termite inspection while we inspect your home. See pricing page for info.
All Austinspect inspection reports include photos and use language that is easy to understand. Our inspectors are dedicated to providing a thorough, precise and professional inspection. And that inspection does not end at the driveway. Feel free to call and discuss any issue regarding your home with any of our inspectors at any time, even a year or two after you bought the home.
If you need advice, we are here to help. All reports are delivered the same day via e-mail unless otherwise specified or arranged by the inspector.
AustInspect is licensed through the Building Performance Institute to perform Austin's required ECAD energy audits.